Minds Often Wander

Monday, February 14, 2011

Tabatha

Since my last time writing, I've found a new love for Tabatha Coffey. Unforunately, I had to miss her gracing Columbus with her presense but I will meet her, some day, some way, some how.

I've read her book cover to cover, and I watched an episode of Tabatha's Salon Takeover online, and I must say I love her.

I do feel a definate connection with her on some level, I can't really explain it. I have her show set to record on my DVR incase I'm not home on the days that it airs, I didn't realize I had bravo until last night. Silly me.

Because of Tabatha planning my own salon will be much easier since in her book I have a definate more concrete idea of some of the things I need to do. I know it's not going to be an easy willy nilly task but it was made a little easier by some of her insight.

No comments: