Minds Often Wander

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Clinton

I read Clinton Kelly's book Freakin' Fabulous: How to Dress, Speak, Behave, Eat, Drink, Entertain, Decorate, And Generally Be Better Than Everyone Else. And I loved it!

Lately I've taken to reading/watching more shows that are linked to the beauty industry. It's making me feel like a better stylist for taking a more active part in the beauty industry. Of course, I have limits but I will do everything I can to work and be efficient inside those limits.

Also, today I got the chance to 'do' some hair. :) It felt great, and I also helped out Eric [my fiancee] with a full highlight. I'm very happy and very excited for my future in the industry. Hoping I only have room to take my great skill set and improve upon it.

I have a class to attend on the 28th and I can't wait for it. :)

No comments: