Minds Often Wander

Thursday, November 03, 2011

Working [again]!

Well, my last post I mentioned that I had a big interview in front of the owner's wife. Well, that went well and I got the job!

I started working there on the 10th of October. This company only hires three times out of the year so I feel like I accomplished something major when I was offered the position.

Each day presents itself with new struggles, new challenges and my boss currently is wonderful I feel like I have made good strides in improvements, but as I've told him I know I have a lot of things to learn, but I do feel like each day I get better. I do mess up every once in a while and we're approaching the end of the second week in our placements, its filled with stresses but I don't mind. I might complain every once in a great while but it's nothing major.

I'm excited to be working where I am, it's a big name company in Columbus, and it's a wonderful experience. :)

No comments: