Minds Often Wander

Saturday, November 05, 2011

Plans for Restructure and Growth

Alrighty!!

So, my plans so far for this blog, are to expand into youtube to create tutorials, product reviews, and other such items. I have the youtube channel up, but so far no videos. I want to get my tripod out again and a camera that records video. Though, just now as I was writing I just figured out a plan that can possibly work. :-D

The main product I have to review is the L'Oreal Paris One-Sweep EyeShadow.

Tutorial right now that I can think of, is how to paint your nails.

Any ideas/what you want to see?

I could use my webcamera but it doesn't work the best plus it can be very grainy and that's not what I want. I'd also have to get some savvyness with video editing again, but I'm excited! We'll see where that takes us. :)

Edit: I have a mobile version now live. :)

No comments: