Minds Often Wander

Saturday, April 21, 2012

I know I know

I know I need to get better about posting here, however between working, ice skating and being a mom I haven't found the time to really get photos together of things I want to do for this blog.

I don't have the money really to try out makeup techniques, which I want to one day incorporate and my nail polishes are drying out so I haven't done anything other than simple colors on my nails to make for a more finished, polished look while I'm at work.

I am however learning a lot of new styling tricks at work, I got re-acquainted with a curling iron which I feel like that tool is slowly falling by the wayside.

Hopefully soon I can get into a swing of updating to where I have the time each week to do my nails. Here's to hoping :D

No comments: